Quick release notes:
- This wallet has not been skinned with Marvin's amazing UX yet, we should give him a breather before we expect that. It's rather basic looking in this release but is very functional and faster than any previous Verge QT wallet.
- With any PC that has previously ran a v4 QT wallet, the v4 blockchain data will have to be removed/replaced with the v5 data, the Lumos v5 wallet will not sync if v4 data is in place. Data can be downloaded directly from https://verge-blockchain.com/ and below you'll find links to a script that can automate this process.
***Please note we are still building installation instructions at this time for MAC. Below will be the current steps to install or replace your v5 blockchain data.***
Step 2 -Download and Installing the Blockchain:
- Go to Finder and drag the file osx_verge_v5_blockchain_installer.py from Download folder to your Desktop.
- Open Spotlight Search on your Mac by selecting Command + SpaceBar on your keyboard.
- Type: Terminal and hit enter.
- Terminal opens up.
cd ~/Desktoppaste it in Terminal and hit enter.
python osx_verge_v5_blockchain_installer.pypaste it in Terminal and hit enter.
- At this point you’re installing the blockchain, just wait as you see the % increase. You’re done once you see — copying extracted files.
Your installation is complete. Enjoy.